The 2012 Transworld Snowboarding Team Shoot Out is going on right now on the Transworld site. Check four killer videos, cover photos and image galleries created by the Burton AK, Nike, Oakley and Special Blend teams.
• Each team must shoot over 10 consecutive days in the month of April.
• Teams are made up of five riders, including one woman. Without a woman, a team is limited to four riders.
• One photographer is assigned to each team.
• A maximum of three filmers are allowed on each shoot—up from two in previous years.
• Each team must submit a two- to five-minute video and eight photos.
• Photos cannot be morphed or altered in anyway aside from basic color correction.